Monday, January 28, 2008

How Rihanna spent her weekend

So the annual Barbados Music Awards were held this weekend (pics to come later) and one noticeable absence was our teen music queen Rihanna. Where was she and what was she up to?

Our girl was at the 2008 NRJ Music Awards in Cannes, France, where she copped the International Song of the Year Award for "Don't Stop the Music".

She also debuted a new cropped do and cut quite an elegant figure on the red carpet at the Palais des Festivals.






Congrats to Ms. Rihanna and good luck at the Grammys on February 10!


Photos: JustJared.com/www.theybf.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I saw a photo of Rihanna in that dress, I would think "Oh, I love it!" She looked to lovely and elegant and poised. But then I saw the photo you have here? With the back of the dress? And the bow? I really don't like the bow. The dress is so nice until you see the bow... Still loving the haircut though.