Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Candidates for St. Peter


Owen Arthur - BLP
Many say that Owen Arthur is unassailable in St. Peter and I tend to agree with them. The whole BLP campaign is pretty much built on Arthur's charisma and it appears as though a lot of weak candidates are riding on the 'going with Owen' bandwagon. I think he should be back in Parliament post-January 15.


Haynesley Benn - DLP
Marketing Executive Haynesley Benn should know his opponent pretty well; after all, they are cousins. Benn has the gift of the gab and is very personable, but I don't think he'll be able to depose the incumbent Owen Arthur.



Photos: www.blp.org.bb/www.dlpbarbados.org

NB: I'm only linking the bios of the DLP candidates because I can't find the full bios of the BLP candidates. Feel free to send me a link if you know where I can locate them.

No comments: