Monday, April 06, 2009

Rihanna parties in Barbados; Brown goes to court

Hi, peoples, hope you all had a good weekend.

Well, Rihanna was home this weekend to attend her grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary party, and she also took the time to attend the reggae show at the National Stadium on Friday night.


I hope this guy (is that Rihanna's brother?) doesn't step back on that Banks bottle...


Hi, there Sizzla. Bless up!


Looks like even the Prime Minister has more of a social life than me these days....

Anyhoo, as I type Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Chris Brown is appearing in a LA court on assault charges. Hip Hollywood.com has a live stream of the action outside the courtroom, for all those of you are interested.

On another note, I won't bother ask what in the frazzled mop hell is going on with Rih's hair these days, these are some trying times for her so I'll leave well enough alone....

Images: http://theybf.com

1 comment:

MiSsThAnG said...

I am SOOOOOOOO sick of the Chris Brown/Rihanna drama! I don't know why she would stay with a woman beater... I love Rihanna's music and I think she's beautiful, but it is soooo dissapointing to see such talent go to waste! She is a role model for all woman, with her face on magazines representing Cover Girl.....i think she should be taken off of the covers until she leaves Chris Brown......the last thing we need is another bad role model!