Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rihanna makes her catwalk debut

I told you all that Rihanna would be a shoo in for modelling. Canadian label Dsquared thought so too, and yesterday in Milan Rih-Rih made her runway debut for Dsquared's twin designers Dean and Dan Caten.

I'm not sure if this is for bed or for the street but it looks hot.


Girlfriend looks like she's singing 'I'm too sexy for Milan' in her head...


Rihanna poses with designers Dan and Dean Caten.


Good stuff, except the hairstyle doesn't do her justice and if you listen closely enough you can hear her chest screaming for mercy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Rih Rih looks fab

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Love pictures of the sexy tall goddess towering over short men. If the the littlle guys ´don´t are gay I´m am sure that they the guys almost caught fire from the excitement.