Friday, June 15, 2007

Fun Friday - 100th post!

Hi folks, I hope you enjoyed dreadlocs' contribution yesterday. She was so eager to get going we ended up posting earlier than planned. Look out for more contributors in the future. By the way, this is Cheese-on-Bread's 100th post. Me so proud. I was just tooling around with blogger and who knew I would enjoy it so much. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, especially those leaving encouraging comments.

Now, on with the show...


Forbes Magazine released its Celebrity 100 list today. Predictably and wonderfully, Ms. Oprah is tops again, with Tiger Woods and Madonna second and third respectively.


The businessman Jay-Z is at #9, but I don't see Beyonce at all!.

One of my fave actresses and philanthropists Angelina Jolie is in 14th place and her baby daddy Brad Pitt is at #5.


And how did Will Smith get all down at #57 and 50 Cent get placed at #32? Step up yuh game, Big Willy, bring a movie or something!
Click here to see the full list and various rankings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1ST 100! And many moreeeeeeeeeeee!

besos!!!!!!!

Bajegirl said...

Thank you kindly (blush blush). It's because of persons like you that I persevere.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to find this. Good job!