Monday, October 05, 2009

Rihanna - Best in show

Hey, peoples. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I want to welcome my newest follower Manny to the Cheese-on-Bread family!

Anyhoo, remember I told you all how Rihanna's been turning sidewalks into her own personal catwalk? Well now she's doing the same at all the fashion shows presently underway in Europe.

I can't recall the names of the shows she attended, nor the designers she wore (Jean-Paul Gaultier is in there somewhere), but here's a look at what our girl has been parading around in.

Rihanna's criss-crossed top reminds me of a haute couture mummy costume.




Obviously Rihanna real hard ears and forgot what I told her a while back about catching cold. The expression on the face of the guy in the photo says it all.


"Boots, boots, boots and more boots". Rihanna looks downright dangerous in this outfit. All she needs is a whip and horse.



With her looks, fame and money, I know Rihanna probably doesn't have one ass to worry about, but still, no need to show off, Rih-Rih!



Image: theybf.com; justjared.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Money and looks don't buy taste or style does it. What I've found is the more famous Rihanna is becoming her style standards are falling. She pays ridiculous amounts of money to have someone dress her and you can tell it is not her personal style but someone else. It looks forced. People are going to say I am hating but trust me I have no reason to. There is a thin line betweeb tasteful and tacky, I let you the readers decide where you guys want to put your Rihanna, I know where I put her style.