Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rihanna's gunning for attention

I guess Rihanna's publicists are giving the tabloids something else to focus on apart from her troubles with what's-his-name. Whether that's so or not, it doesn't change the fact that the girl has gone and had the image of a gun tattooed on herself.

According to YBF.com, Rihanna allegedly flew her tattoo artist Bang Bang to LA to have it done.


Now, she may have had this tattoo before the assault, to further boost her 'bad girl' image. But if it was done afterwards, well, it invites certain questions:

Is she tired of being seen as a victim and wants to be seen as a 'bad girl' again?

Is she trying to send a message to Chris Brown?

Does Chris have a matching gun tattoo as well?

Did she really spend good money to fly in a tattoo artist to design that tacky looking thing?

Sigh. What do I know. I guess if I was 21, had tons of cash and no close parental guidance I would do some crazy stuff too. Just don't shave your head bald like Britney Spears did, I beg you....


Image: http://theybf.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the superstar but if this gun thing is true I am deeply disappointed. I am beginning to wonder about her parental support snd support in general.
Is there any way that I can have a chat with her?