Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inaugural Balls and more


Hey, peoples! Hope you all had as good a night as I did. Thank God it's a holiday here in Bim today, 'cause I'm exhausted from watching the inaugural parade and all those balls. I don't know how President Obama and the First Lady managed to attend all 10 balls 'cause I was just tired watching them proceed from event to event.

Oh, what a night. The Prez and First Lady Michelle looked hot and their dancing skills weren't half bad either. For those of you who missed their dance at the Neighbourhood Ball to Etta James' 'At Last', sung by Beyonce, here it is:



Pure sweetness.

I also came across an interesting morphing slideshow of all 44 Presidents, from George Washington to Barack Obama, which you can check out below.

US Presidents - George Washington to Barack Obama

Celebrities galore turned out to the inaugural balls, and you can check them all out over at Young, Black and Fabulous. Enjoy.

No comments: