Friday, April 25, 2008

Catching up

Hi, peoples. I feel really horrible for ignoring this blog for so long but things have been really overwhelming of late. I was even considering shutting down the blog for a while but frankly I miss blogging and reading your comments.

So, what's been going on since I last posted? Well, fuel prices rose again and along with that most other things. It's definitely time to watch the coppers now. I know some folks who are downsizing their vehicles to ones with smaller tanks.


The other big news story going on (and on and on and on) is that of the Ghanaians and Nigerians stranded in Barbados. The whole thing is as fishy as Oistins Market after a big catch. I've heard so many things to make me believe that something crooked went down with their trip here, and I think they were duped and need to come clean.

Now Government is going to have to pay $1.2 million to get them back home. Doesn't Caribbean Airlines have a plane we could charter at a cheaper cost? Damn.

Photo: PM David Thompson (third from lefet) chats with some of the Ghanaians housed at Paragon military base. (www.nationnews.com)

No comments: