Thursday, December 20, 2007

Server problems

Hi, peoples, sorry to have disappeared on you but I've been having some internet server problems for the past few days. I'm currently "pulling a borrow", as we Bajans say, on someone's computer.

I hope to get back up and running soon because I have the final two chapters of Trading Hearts to post up. Not to mention the Prime Minister announced today that Barbadians will be going to the polls on January 15, so I'll have a lot to talk about after the holidays.

Hope to get back to you all soon. Happy holidays and stay safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá Bajegirl,

Sorry, you are having server problems.
Anyway, I want to transmit my message for Christmas, When you get back you read. All right?
Well Have a nive and wonderful Merry Christmas and that the New Year brigs to you rives of happinesses. Many realizations and that dream so long desired to become true.
From Brazil, Bajegirl, a friend:
Geraldo

Bajegirl said...

Thanks for your kind wishes, Geraldo! Season's greetings to you and your family as well.