Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fave 'swexy' Valentine's Songs

Hey, peoples. This is the week most people either love or hate, the week leading up to Valentine's Day on February 14. We all get bombarded by lovey-dovey tunes on the radio; every restaurant in the island is offering some lunch or dinner special and everywhere you look red and white is on display.

Anyhoo, Cheese-on-Bread can't be left out of this love fest, so I decided that between now and Friday, I'd bring you 20 (in random order) of my fave 'swexy' Valentine's songs. 'Swexy' songs are those (in my opinion, anyway) with lyrics that just put you in the mood for love. Wherever possible I'll put up a video of the artist performing the song, or just the audio.

Enjoy!





Cry To Me - Solomon Burke (Dirty Dancing)






Feeling the heat yet? I'll turn it up a notch tomorrow, haha.

No comments: